Did you know that the majority of the air pollution and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and a significant amount of water used across the United States comes from powering our buildings? In order to address this problem, federal, state, local public facilities are under mandates and executive orders to reduce energy and water consumption and become more energy efficient. For example, in 2018 the City of Orlando implemented it’s Building Energy and Water Efficiency Strategy (BEWES) to help building owners and managers understand their building’s energy performance through benchmarking and identification of the technical and financial resources. This policy will help cut energy waste, save money for tenants and building owners, create jobs, reduce harmful pollution, and create a greener future for generations to come.
GreenPath made a commitment to seek out ways to make our buildings more energy efficient meaning that less energy and money is wasted through the process of powering the building and encouraging green building practices. By pursuing these goals, we will curb waste, save businesses and residents money, boost the local economy, create new jobs, and support a cleaner, healthier environment.
- Comply with government energy benchmarking, energy efficiency, and energy disclosure laws.
- Award winning RCx Building Suitcase technology.
- Captures 60% of energy savings at 33% of the cost of conventional retro-commissioning.
- Track energy savings, detect usage anomalies, and establish measure and verification benchmarks.
- Simple-to-use web-based application that deploy sensors for short-term data collection.
- Automatically generate low/no-cost recommendations to improve energy performance.
- Automated upload of required data in the Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
- Software application with graphical user interface, which automatically analyzes data.
- Improve building operations, comfort, utility costs, and energy performance.
- Offer commissioning providers a means to streamline existing processes and reduce costs, making it possible to expand their market to smaller buildings.
- Integrated approach offers both time and consumption savings advantage up to 30%.
- Identification of building performance improvement opportunities via innovations in sensors and software.
- Facilitates green building certification such as LEED, Energy Star, and Green Globes.
- Easy to use, not requiring highly specialized expertise for use.
- Delivers simple, easy to interpret web-based reports that can be run from anywhere at any time.