In most commercial buildings, over 10% of site energy use can be saved by adjustments to incorrect operational schedules, suboptimal setpoints, and control problems. However, in spite of the benefits less than 1% of existing buildings have a coordinated energy management plan, presenting an enormous opportunity for energy saving. GreenPath’s RCx Building Suitcase identifies and correct operational problems, has proven to be a cost-effective means to achieve median energy savings of 16%. We have an in-house energy staff with the expertise to identify improvement opportunities and provide a turnkey hardware-software solution to enable cost-effective, monitoring-based RCx of small commercial buildings.
- Comply with government energy benchmarking, energy efficiency, and energy disclosure laws.
- Award winning RCx Building Suitcase technology.
- Captures 60% of energy savings at 33% of the cost of conventional retro-commissioning.
- Track energy savings, detect usage anomalies, and establish measure and verification benchmarks.
- Simple-to-use web-based application that deploy sensors for short-term data collection.
- Automatically generate low/no-cost recommendations to improve energy performance.
- Automated upload of required data in the Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
- Software application with graphical user interface, which automatically analyzes data.
- Improve building operations, comfort, utility costs, and energy performance.
- Offer commissioning providers a means to streamline existing processes and reduce costs, making it possible to expand their market to smaller buildings.
- Integrated approach offers both time and consumption savings advantage up to 30%.
- Identification of building performance improvement opportunities via innovations in sensors and software.
- Facilitates green building certification such as LEED, Energy Star, and Green Globes.
- Easy to use, not requiring highly specialized expertise for use.
- Delivers simple, easy to interpret web-based reports that can be run from anywhere at any time.