Who We Are
Established in 2006, JMATT Construction Services, LLC dba GreenPath Energy Solutions has worked with public, private, and commercial customers to implement a wide range of technical consulting, project management, and energy efficient services. We support our clients by addressing complex challenges, such as improving energy efficiency in commercial buildings, conducting quality assurance inspection and testing, conducting value engineering and cost controls, and integrating new technology into outdated building automation systems.
Our project expertise includes project manager/owner representative on over $3 billion in building and terminal renovations, electrical, mechanical, and HVAC upgrades, LED lighting, and energy retrofits, energy audits, commissioning, and retro–commissioning projects.
We provide a comprehensive range of construction management and energy-efficient building services and products including:
- Project Management and Inspection – owner representative, schedule development, site inspection, value engineering and costs control. Read more…
- Commissioning and Retro-commissioning – Commissioning plan and report, continuous review, monitoring, reporting, and test verification. Read more…
- RCx Building Suitcase – low-cost, low-risk tool to implement Retro Commissioning (RCx) Services to small commercial buildings. Read more…
- Energy Star Benchmarking – Energy benchmarking, cross-sectional or longitudinal benchmarking. Read more…
Simply put, we help commercial building owners and manager’s complete construction projects on-time, within budget and then help them use energy more intelligently in their newly constructed or renovated building(s).
Who We Work With:
GreenPath has worked with many commercial businesses, federal, state and local government agencies. Recently, we signed a licensed agreement with the Pacific North National Laboratory (PNNL) to manufacture and market, the RCx Sensor Suitcase. GreenPath rebranded the technology currently named RCx Building Suitcase™ which is based on the research prototype product developed by PNNL and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) in a collaborative project under DOE BTO sponsorship in the Sensors & Controls subprogram of Emerging Technologies.
The Sensor Suitcase was awarded the 2020 Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC) Excellence in Technology Transfer award. The Sensor Suitcase is intended to lead to commercial products that streamline the commissioning of small commercial buildings while significantly decreasing commissioning costs (potentially by 70%) yet capturing 80% of the potential energy savings compared to the traditional commissioning process applied to commercial buildings. Further, this innovative technology will increase occupant comfort and productivity and decrease greenhouse gas emissions.
GreenPath’s federal, state and local certifications include:
- Federal Central Contract Registration (CCR)
- GSA Schedule Contract No. GS-21F-003GA
- State of Florida Office of Minority Business Enterprise
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority Office of Small Business Enterprise
- U.S. Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Minority Supplier Diversity Council (MSDC) memberships and certifications in Florida
- U.S. Small Business Administration Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- City of Orlando, Florida Office of Minority Business Enterprise
- Orange County Office of Minority Business Enterprise
Typical Users of RCx Sensor Suitcase Include:
- Commercial and Industrial Facility Managers
- Multi-Location Owners
- Energy Decision Makers
- Energy/Facility Service Providers
- City, State, and Federal Governments