Federal Government and other public facilities are under mandates and executive orders to reduce energy and water consumption and become more energy efficient. Greenpath’s Managed Energy Information Services offer a trio of best-in-class services designed to save time and augment your expertise to enable you to realize energy savings as quickly as possible.
- Comply with government energy benchmarking, energy efficiency, and energy disclosure laws.
- Simple, easy-to-interpret daily scorecards to teach building energy use, cost savings, load profiles and peak demand days.
- Track energy savings performance and detect usage anomalies or areas for operational improvements.
- Simple-to-use web-based application that learns energy use patterns and consumption in buildings.
- Automated upload of required data in the Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
- Comply with benchmarking, energy disclosure, and other energy efficiency laws and madates.
- Reduce energy waste and costs.
- Web-based technology tools combine benchmarking, audit and implementation into one approach. This integrated approach offers both time and consumption savings advantage up to 30%.
- Facilitate the existing building transition to high-performance green building such as LEED, Energy Star, and Green Globes. Studies show that these buildings lease up faster and are able to charge up to 11% higher rates per square foot for green certified buildings.
- Delivers simple, easy to interpret web-based reports that can be run from anywhere at any time making it easier to manage your portfolio properties across wide geographic areas.
- Creates an energy model of how your building uses energy and identifies anomalies in energy consumption.
- Quickly baseline your facility, find real energy savings opportunities and understand the steps to lower energy costs now and keep these savings in the long term.
- Help tenants understand their energy consumption and compare it against peer facilities.