Energy conservation has a direct impact on a college campus or school district’s financial bottom line, reduced consumption equals reduced spending. The result is an efficient campus that becomes an optimal learning environment, saves money, and protects people and property.
- Comply with government energy benchmarking, energy efficiency, and energy disclosure laws.
- Simple, easy-to-interpret daily scorecards to teach building energy use, cost savings, load profiles and peak demand days.
- Track energy savings performance and detect usage anomalies or areas for operational improvements.
- Simple-to-use web-based application that learns energy use patterns and consumption in buildings.
- Automated upload of required data in the Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
- Reduce energy waste and costs.
- Professionally created report with a summary of energy saving opportunities provides measurable demonstration of a school’s committment to sustainability.
- Research has shown that students performance increased by an average of 15% and up to 30% with improved building indoor climate conditions.
- Continually compare actual performance to energy benchmarks.
- Energy dashboard and kiosks showcase energy data, such as consumption used in a specific dormitory or academic building.